SDC is excited to have a great many of our completed, LEED-certified, DC-area projects featured on the Greenbuild tours on September 26 and 29! Included on this list:
- Several buildings in DC’s mixed-use NOMA/Eckington/Union Market neighborhood, brought together as a walking tour; Presented by SDC on Tuesday morning, September 26.
- Potomac Yard Metro Station, pursuing LEED for Transit pilot certification at the Gold level; Presented by Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority on Tuesday morning, September 26.
- DC Public Library’s LEED Platinum-level certified Southwest Neighborhood Library; Co-presented by Perkins&Will and Turner Construction Company on Tuesday afternoon, September 26.
- American University’s School of International Service and Hall of Science buildings, both LEED Gold-level certified; Co-presented by American University and SDC on Friday afternoon, September 29.
- Capital One Hall in Tysons, Virginia, LEED Gold-level certified; Co-presented by HGA and SDC on Friday afternoon, September 29.
Spaces are filling up, so register today – we look forward to seeing you there!